The Jag20 is Georgia Regents University’s Alumni Emerging Leader awards program honors 20 outstanding younger alumni who have upheld the values of Georgia Regents University and have made a significant impact in their chosen career field, their alma mater and the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) community.
Cynthia Rhodes, Broker/Owner of Rhodes Porter Realty Group, a subsidiary of Rhodes-Porter, Inc a Predecision Consulting and Logistics Real Estate company known for research and development was considered based on contributions and reflection of Georgia Regents University’s 6 Core Values:
GRU Core Values:
- Collegiality – reflected in collaboration, partnership, sense of community, and teamwork.
- Compassion – reflected in caring, empathy, and social responsibility.
- Excellence – reflected in distinction, effectiveness, efficiency, enthusiasm, passion, and quality.
- Inclusivity – reflected in diversity, equality, fairness, impartiality, and respect.
- Integrity – reflected in accountability, ethical behavior, honesty, and reliability.
- Leadership – reflected in courage, honor, professionalism, transparency, and vision.
Banquet for the Jag20 Honorees took place on April 26, 2015 at 11:30am at the Legends Club during the Alumni Weekend April 23 – 26th.